This morning I woke up at 5 am and headed over to my local NBC affiliate for a live mortgage and real -estate segment on the morning news.
What’s important to understand about this is
- I am not a college graduate and barely graduated high school.
- I am not exactly the best looking guy – my hair is turning grey and I am a little overweight
- I don’t know everything about mortgages or real -estate and am still learning new things every day.
- I went to bed at 1am because of a long holiday dinner.
- I am an introvert and extremely shy as a person.
OK- Now what is your excuse for not being where you want to be?
Success comes from stepping outside your comfort level and doing what you may feel uncomfortable doing.
Sounds so simple right?
But it does all come down to you and whether you think you can or you think you can’t.
What are you NOT doing that you should and could be doing because you are limiting yourself?
Let me ask you a question ok?
What is the worse that could happen to you?
If for some reason I totally flubbed my appearance what really is the worst that would happen. I would be embarassed for a very short period of time and then people would forget. But the other truth is that even bad Publicity is better than no publicity at all.
Think about that actor in Chicago who just created and staged his own attack. There are numerous other examples of high profile people who have fallen out of view and stage something to get back in the public view.
So go ahead do two things.
1. Think about what you think you CAN”T do and just go and do it !
2. Leave a comment on what you have done that was uncomfortable and what your results were
Dedicated To Increasing Your Production